META: A Strange and Funky Situation

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Mon Sep 26 11:10:15 PDT 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Tom Russell wrote:

> Does anyone else who recieves their RACC through the mailing list have
> this problem with my posts?  Or does anyone have any idea what the cause
> of the situation might be?

I use Pine to read mail, and it shows a basically empty message and says
something about unformatted raw text or something, can't remember what. I
need to push H to read the text, which is then suitably unformatted and
not easy to read...

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.