[META] Bad news

cabbagewielder at yahoo.com cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 17:45:46 PDT 2005

    I don't know how many of you ever hung out on our 'sister' group
Alt.comics.fan-fiction.  (Tom, I know you did.)  If you did you
undoubtedly knew Kielle.   I am sad to report that she passed away last
Thursday night of complications of cancer.   Though I never met her
face to face, but she was a very dear friend.    I, and many others out
there, will miss her.

   Even though the series is all written and finished, in her memory,
Road to Killfile Wars will go black this week and return in a week or
so.