[RACCies/LNH/LNH2/LNHY] Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2005

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue Nov 29 20:36:23 PST 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> [RACCies/LNH/LNH2/LNHY] Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2005
>
>    Anal-Retentive Archive Kid walks up to the podium.
>    "As usual, I will now conduct the community service of listing those
> stories posted in 2005 under various imprints relevant to the Looniverse.
> This service is intended to act as a memory jogger only, and no
> assessment on the grounds of quality is implied.

A neat trick considering some stories haven't been posted yet!

Note to anyone who reads this and cares: I'm going to call for the ACCIES
to be dropped. There is too much overlap with the rACCIES, given that
there are so few other stories posted outside of the LNH that the LNH
stories dominate the rACCIES anyway making for duplicated awards.
Pointless Awards Man may like this situation, but we have a hard enough
time drumming up votes in the first place...

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.