META/LNH: Come back, giant robot...

OTL bperler at sprynet.com
Thu Nov 24 16:30:04 PST 2005

In article <20051124055647.64425.qmail at web31308.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, Tom
Russell (milos_parker at yahoo.com) wrote:
> All-Knowing Last-Chance Whiner Destiny Woman, Cannon Fodder, Cheesecake
> Eater Lad, Hamster Man, Special Bonding Boy: they're all gag characters.

Just to be nitpicky, but Cheesecake Eater Lad wasn't exactly a "gag"
character; he was one of the original "writer characters" from the initial LNH
thread.  (Like, say, Obscure Trivia Lad.  :))

--
Brian Perler                                             bperler at sprynet.com
"Aside from the fact that I'll never again experience joy in my life, I