[LNH][blather] Mutants mutants everywhere...

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:36:48 PST 2005

On Weds 9 Nov 2005 Martin Phipps <martinphipps2 at yahoo.com> remonstrated me:

>Oh.  You were serious.

<sigh>  Yes.

>My point is that most of the LNH roster (maybe 51%) was created this
>way.  We could retro-actively say that Cheesecake Eater Lad was a
>mutant with the ability to make cheesecakes but he was originally a
>rec.arts.comics lurker whose only "power" was to eat cheesecake.  This,
>of course, was not a power.  That's the joke.  Ha.  Ha ha ha.  Ha ha ha
>ha.  Sheesh.  Doesn't anybody have a sense of humour anymore?

I'm pretty sure I had some around here somewhere, but my it keeps
getting misplaced behind my anal-retentiveness.

No matter.  My intentions are nowhere as near scary as I've inadvertantly
implied.  And if, after the story's been posted, things are not acceptable,
well, it's not as though I can't be ignored.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia