[LNH] The Last Night Show with Peelix the Cat #1

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 21:04:50 PST 2005

cabbagewielder at yahoo.com wrote:
> The Last Night Show with Peelix the Cat 1 of 4

>        "Which one?  Ethyl who is probably Jughead's half sister or
> Googie the health nut next door?" Peelix said.

While it is quite strange that Big Ethel Muggs and Jughead resemble one
another, I wouldn't say that Ethel is Jughead's girlfriend, per se.
(Googie I'm not familiar with; Jughead has a sister, Forsythia.)  As we
know, Jughead is not interested in girls-- except for January
McAndrews, Archie's descendent from the future.  Who looks, well, like
Archie with boobs.

So I dunno.  Maybe if Archie got a sex change, he and Jug would get
together, Betty and Veronica would become lesbians, and that bastard
Reggie Mantle would remain alone and unloved for the rest of his days.

--Tom