[Reviews] End of Month Reviews #16 - April 2005 [spoilers]

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Thu May 5 17:11:13 PDT 2005

>You know, I honestly wasn't sure - considering the wideness of genre
>that's part of the imprint's charter, I thought they might well have
>started off with a non-superhero series.

And who's to say we haven't? *knowing smile* Issue #2 on its way
tonight...

Oh, and regarding Journey Into..., since I didn't see a descriptor
accompanying Tom's post: Journey Into... is our anthology title, along
the lines of Strange Tales or My Greatest Adventure (or, obviously,
Journey Into Mystery.) They'll be telling tales in the Eightfold
universe, but the tales will not form a continuing series per se.