[Reviews] End of Month Reviews #16 - April 2005 [spoilers]

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Thu May 5 15:54:34 PDT 2005

Andrew Perron replied:
> On Thu, 5 May 2005 saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au wrote:
>> End of Month Reviews #16 - April 2005 [spoilers]
>
> <snip>
>> Of course, the readers would be expecting some sort of surprise
>> along the lines of costumed superhero-dom, since that's what
>> this newsgroup is predicated on, so I imagine it would be a lot
>> worse for Billy.
>
> You know, I honestly wasn't sure - considering the wideness of genre
> that's part of the imprint's charter, I thought they might well have
> started off with a non-superhero series.

Dang. I hadn't thought of that possibility. Careless of me.

Oh yes, and while I'm here I'll give a word of thanks to Jamie for
his 'required reading' label to the EoMReviews, despite oversights
like this one and the fact that most of the time I seem to be just
doing plot summaries anyway.

---
Saxon Brenton      saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
The GIRL GENIUS comic of Phil and Kaja Fogiol is now online at:
     www.girlgeniusonline.com