LNHY: Looniverse Y #5: Affirmative Action

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Wed May 4 16:25:48 PDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:14:29 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer
<arspitzer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> LNHY:  Looniverse Y #5:  Affirmative Action

<snip>
> And then Kid Kicked-Out looked at his hands which appeared
> quite a bit more feminine than usual.

Cue Stock Plotline #8!

<snip>
> "And think of all the kids out there who accidentally stumble into
> sex-changing rooms.  You'll be a role model for them."

Not to mention the ones who get into car crashes and then a perverted
reconstructive surgeon bases their work off a picture they found in
your wallet.

> "Nothing."  Van Hel.sig looked away and hung his head.  "Just some dead
> woman's name."

Meanwhile, Subplot Lad knocks on the door of the LNHHQ.

> "Hey!"  Buxom quickly defending her apparel.  "My costume is
> specifically designed to help me when I'm fighting male heterosexual
> vampires!"

Ah, is *that* it. `-`

> "How does that strike you, Buxom Bee?"

'Kay we get it. >>

> Will Andrew Perron ever write that Looniverse Y issue he promised
> to write?

I dunno.  On the one hand, a lot of stuff has happened to dark-ify
Looniearth-Y.  On the other hand...

> Author's Notes:  Man, I wrote this so I could keep my 'posting at least
> one story a month' streak alive.  Since December I've posted at least
> one story each month.

This would be a good thing to have. ``;

Anyway.  Liked the issue all over. ^-^v

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also, you can use Subplot Lad if
you want.