8FOLD: Speak! # 2

phippsmartin at hotmail.com phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 18:51:56 PDT 2005

I'm trying to imagine how Greggory robbed the bank.

He smiled. "I'm robbing the bank."
She laughed.  "Am I supposed to just hand over the money?"
"Yes."
"You're not carrying a gun.  What makes you think--?"
"Come."
"Whoa.  What did you do?"
"Come."
"Stop that."
"Come."
"Okay.  Okay.  Enough.  Take it all."

Has it occured to Greggory that he could make guys come too?  There
might be money in that.

Greggory picked up the phone, dialed and waited for someone to answer.
"Hello."
Greggory assumed a sexy female voice.  "Hello, I'd like to apply for a
job doing phone sex."
"You'll have to come down in person and fill in an appli--."
"Come."
"Whoa."
"Come."
"How are you doing this?"
"Come."
"Okay.  Stop.  You're hired.  I'll forward you to my secretary and you
can give her your name, phone number and bank account number.  Whew.  I
need to take a nap."

Alas, it is too late now for Greggory has started a life of crime.
What will he do when faced with a superhero?

Superdooperman swooped down.  "Alright, Greggory.  It's over."
"Come."
"Ahhh!  Oh no.  I've blown a hole clear through my costume.  People can
see my..."  Superdooperman blushed.  "This isn't over, Greggory!  I'll
be back!  I keep a spare costume at home!"

Which makes me wonder: can Greggory control other bodily functions too?

Superdooperman swooped down.  "I'm ready for you this time, Greggory!
I'm wearing a diaper!"

Martin