[RACCies] 2004 RACCies Awards Ceremony

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Tue Mar 15 17:57:15 PST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:51:50 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton
<Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> Andrew Perron replied:
>
> [...]
>
> >>      Kid Enthusiastic bounces on to stage.  "Thanks, Pointless Awards
> >> Man!" he chirrups.
> >
> > Yay! <3 Also, I gotta use "chirrups" at one point.
>
> I'm pretty sure I copied "chirrups" from the most recent issue of
> Digital Jump!  Wait a second...  <googlegooglegooglegogglegoogle>
> Ah, nope.  Sorry.  He 'chirped' while playing tic-tac-toe with an
> artificially intelligent government supercomputer.  My mistake.
> Please carry on.

Ahhhhh. *steal!*

> >>      MegaMetal BlastLord
> >
> > That name gets better each time I read it.
>
> Personally it's always looked ungainly to me, which is why I had
> him choose it in the first place: his taste's aren't mine.  Mind
> you, Shane, who reads a lot of comics and is probably infected with
> the Astro City-type 'love of classic style' will be arguing that he
> needs to get a classier name.

IMHO, it's got a sort of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-esque
over-the-top flavor that you just don't get enough of these days. ``v

> > Next Issue: Somebody DIES!
>
> No.  Food fight.

Funktastic Father and the Astonishing Technicolor Cheesecake?

> > Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who resolves to win something
> > next year!
>
> Saxon would be very happy if you made a stab at the Rabbit Breeders
> Cup.  Yes, he would.

Mmmmmm, so would I.  Very well then!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, will stab for his life!