[RACCies] 2004 RACCies Awards Ceremony

Saxon Brenton Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Mar 14 18:51:50 PST 2005

Andrew Perron replied:

[...]

>>      Kid Enthusiastic bounces on to stage.  "Thanks, Pointless Awards

>> Man!" he chirrups.
>
> Yay! <3 Also, I gotta use "chirrups" at one point.

I'm pretty sure I copied "chirrups" from the most recent issue of
Digital Jump!  Wait a second...  <googlegooglegooglegogglegoogle>
Ah, nope.  Sorry.  He 'chirped' while playing tic-tac-toe with an
artificially intelligent government supercomputer.  My mistake.
Please carry on.

>>      MegaMetal BlastLord
>
> That name gets better each time I read it.

Personally it's always looked ungainly to me, which is why I had
him choose it in the first place: his taste's aren't mine.  Mind
you, Shane, who reads a lot of comics and is probably infected with
the Astro City-type 'love of classic style' will be arguing that he
needs to get a classier name.

[...]

> Next Issue: Somebody DIES!

No.  Food fight.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who resolves to win something
> next year!

Saxon would be very happy if you made a stab at the Rabbit Breeders
Cup.  Yes, he would.

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If