[precogs] Out Now, Out Later!

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Fri Mar 11 14:32:28 PST 2005

Out Now!

[LNH][Elsewhirls] The Discontinuous Adventures of Starlit Mansions --
Crafted out of boredom, this is the unplanned first installment in my
planned Vertical Visions irregular series of oneshots, taking new
slants on old characters. Because I can't be one-hundred-percent
certain about having the right to use certain characters, some of them
can only imply the identity of the base character.

Out Later!

[LNH] The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #17 -- "The
Beginning of the End". The team splits up and encounters three unusual
menaces -- but what's Miss Translation up to in her room?

[MISC] An Abecedary of Villainy #9 -- The next installment in my
continuing set of one-shots about the many facets of villainy.

[STARFALL] Swamp Patrol #20 -- Long-promised, soon to appear, I'm tired
of writing blurbs for it. :)

And more!