[RACCies] 2004 RACCies Awards Ceremony

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 18:20:28 PST 2005

Saxon Brenton wrote:

> 12th Annual RACCie Winners:
>
>    RACC3.  Favourite Mini-Series:  Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch
>    RACC13. Most Improved Author:  Arthur Spitzer
>    RACC15. Favourite New Title:  The Daily Super Short-Short Story
>    The Image Testimonial Timepiece (Batteries Not Included):  Everyone
>
>    LNH3.  Favourite Mini-Series
>           Winner:  Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch
>
>    LNH9.  Favourite New Character
>           Winner:  Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch
>
> The Little Johnny Sako "Come Back Giant Robot, Come Back" Loving Cup
>           Winner:  Everyone  (and, yes, you all get a colour glossy
>           photograph of this award too)

Ah, well.  Damn.  Thanks.  Thanks to everyone who voted for me and my
work.  It means a lot.

And since it was Saxon who won the award for favorite person who hangs
out on alt.comics.lnh, I guess I won't have to worry about the
Looniverse Answering Machine hunting me down for revenge.  So it looks
like everything worked...

[You're probably wondering why the only posts a group called alt.comics.lnh
has about this LNH thing are reposts, though there seems to be a lot of
everything else.]

Wait!  You're supposed to be going after Saxon not...

[Sometimes, we wonder, too.]

No, Please!!  I didn't mean to say all those bad things... It was...
Dave Van Domelen!!  Yeah!!  He made me do it.  It was him!!  He was
mind-controlling me!!  Kill him!!  Not me!!  Please!!

[Quite simply, we've moved. Or, at least, changed our year-round
residence. If you're really looking for us, or for good comics-related
online fiction in general, check out rec.arts.comics.creative. Not only
is it home to the LNH, it's also home to several other online universes.]

No!!  God, no!!  Arrrghghhhghhrhrhhh!!  Not the fingernails!!
Aaaahhhhhh!!!!

[So come over to RACC, particular if you like the reposts that are being
posted here. Don't worry, we won't bite. Much.]

Arthur "Blood curdling scream" Spitzer