[LNH] The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #14

phippsmartin at hotmail.com phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:12:52 PST 2005

I have five questions.

1) Is this what you originally had planned for Cheesecake Eater Lad?
I'm curious because, while it makes sense for them to kidnap the
Normalizer to turn people back to normal (although their timing was bad
because he could have turned trolls back to normal) having Cheesecake
Eater Lad there seemed superfluous.

2) Why was Cheesecake Eater Lad semi-nude?  That was a mental image I
could have done without.

3) Why no Miss Translation Untranslated?  Unlike last issue she had
more than one line of dialogue and while I might have guessed what she
was saying I would like to know if I guessed right.

4) How do you manage to avoid making typos?  I assume you are using
Microsoft Word and using a spell checker.  I only have Word Pad on my
computer here and that doesn't have a spell checker.  I usually don't
notice mistakes until after I post at which point it is a bit late.

5) Do you use the mail-to-group interface or are you using google to
post?  I find using google to post works better.  I found that typing
on a Word Pad and transfering to hotmail to send to usenet causes more
word wrapping than just using google to post.

If this were real comics then, other than tell a good story, the
purpose would be to get people interested enough to stick around for
the next issue.  As far as I am concerned, you have accomplished the
latter and I'll reserve judgement on whether you have achieved the
former when I know where this is going. :)

Martin