[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #4

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Sun Jan 30 20:12:43 PST 2005

Manga Man circled around the cockpit, as Boysenstrawblue Alan "Steve"
Berry set the autopilot and got out of his chair.  His mind whirred
frantically, thinking up a plan by which he could defeat this net.hero
and, and, and what was he doing again?  Let's see, that's right, oh
SH--

He shouted, as he was knocked to the ground by Berry's foot-sweep,
"Wait!  We need to tell the LNH--" CRACK!  His head impacted a metal
bulb at exactly the wrong angle, and he was out like a light.

The Fastingest Man Alive nodded, and picked up Manga Man's inert body.
Must be a rookie, out to take down one of the less-powerful LNHers.
Well, Ultimate Ninja could deal with him...

---===#===---

"Okay, so we're agreed then," said anonymous RACC reader #1. "For
Pointless Awards Man II to come back from the dead, we'd need either a
four-issue miniseries where he returns to save Pointless Awards Man I,
an arc of LNH Comics Presents written by his original writer, or a
chaotic add-on cascade where he appears suddenly, without
explaination, in the middle of events."

"But anonymous RACC reader #1," replied anonymous RACC reader #2,
"this *is* a chaotic add-on cascade, and he did in face appear
suddenly, without explaination, in the middle of events."

"...well shoot, you're right," said anonymous RACC reader #1.  "Sorry
about that, Pointless Awards Man II, I--"

But he was gone, and the readers could only turn back to their
computer screens to see what happened next.

---===#===---

The Shoe Devil cackled.  After this night, it would own all their
soles!

Mike shuffled down the street.  Nothing to do, then, but sit and wait
for the rejection letter from the pizza place.  If only something
exciting would--

*BOOM!*

Mike stared at the glowing purple rock that had embedded itself in the
concrete.  Slowly, a hatch opened on its site.

"Young Earthling... you must help me... must take on... the power...
of Grapety Purple Man..."