[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Sun Jan 30 15:08:33 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:49:37 +0000 (UTC), arspitzer at aol.com
(Arspitzer) wrote:

> From: Andrew Perron
> >On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:52:00 +0000 (UTC), Eagle <eagle at eyrie.org>
> >wrote:

<snip>
> >> I pondered just tagging it LNH, since that seemed the intention, but then
> >> references were made to other non-LNH groups too....
>
> >Hmmmm, good point.  T'was intended as fourth-wall-breaking, though...
> >not that it was possible to tell.  No harm done, anyway. `-`v
>
> I'd go with this all taking place on Earth-RACCies myself.  Since, the
> Manga Man on the Mainstream-Loonivearth has been destabilizing
> various fanfiction newsgroups in a power grab attempt (see the
> Cauliflower miniseries) he would be to busy to be saving the RACCies.

To be precise, there's *rumors* that he's been doing that (I actually
checked that out before writing #1, looking to see if Manga Man was
being used in current continuity, and decided it could be dealt with).
There's no reason it couldn't be:
  a.) Someone else using Manga Man's name and reputation to stir up
trouble;
  b.) Someone else with a vaugely Manga-Man-esque schtick who was
confused for him;
  c.) Nothing at all, it's just a rumor.  Yes, I *know* this never
happens in fiction, but...

Anyway, I'd wanted it on the main Looniearth, if only since precious
little's been happening there lately, what with LNHY and such. `.` But
if people'd really prefer it on Earth-RACCies...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, #4 anyone? ``