[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:49:37 PST 2005

From: Andrew Perron
>On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:52:00 +0000 (UTC), Eagle <eagle at eyrie.org>
wrote:
>> Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> writes:

>> > Well, I was thinking this'd be somewhere within LNH continuity. (Note
>> > that the [RACCies] tag was added on somewhere in moderation - my fault,
>> > I forgot to tag it. ^^;)
>>
>> I should probably not just randomly make that stuff up, huh?  :)  I
>> pondered just tagging it LNH, since that seemed the intention, but then
>> references were made to other non-LNH groups too....

>Hmmmm, good point.  T'was intended as fourth-wall-breaking, though...
>not that it was possible to tell.  No harm done, anyway. `-`v

I'd go with this all taking place on Earth-RACCies myself.  Since, the
Manga Man on the Mainstream-Loonivearth has been destabilizing
various fanfiction newsgroups in a power grab attempt (see the
Cauliflower miniseries) he would be to busy to be saving the RACCies.

Arthur "Continuity Cramp" Spitzer