[LNHY] Looniverse Y #2

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:40:40 PST 2005

Ah!  Finally, someone wrote issue two.

Martin Phipps wrote:
>(I know,) Kid Kicked Out thought.  (I'll use the briefcase as a shield.  It
>may not protect me from getting killed but at least the blast would destroy
>the New LNH Member Detector.  Either way, I wouldn't have to worry about
>where to find ten million dollars to form the LNH!  Ahhh!!!  I'd be happy if
>I could just get this thing to stop beeping!)

I should point out that Kid Kicked-Out is invulnerable to physical harm.
The only thing he would be worried about would be the extreme pain he
would feel if he were hit.

Death isn't something he worries about.  Just pain.

>"Me too."  Kid Kicked Out started clicking his heels togethe-r.  "There's no
>place like home.  There's no place like home."

>"This is silly."
>
>"That's exactly what is going to make it work.  There's no p-lace like home.

>There's no place like home."
>
>Buxom started clicking her heels together too.  "There's no -place like home.
>  There's no place like home."
>
>"Stop that!" Rec.ula demanded.  "Stop that now!"
>
>"Well, if the big bad vampire doesn't like it," Van Hel.sig -reasoned, "then
>it must be a good idea after all."  He started clicking his -heels together
>too.  "There's no place like home.  There's no place like ho-me."
>
>With all three of them saying "There's no place like home.  -There's no place
>like home." Rec.ula's castle began to disappear and they fou-nd themselves
>back in LNH HQ.
>
>"Well, what do you know," Kid Kicked Out said.  "It worked!"

So is Kid Kicked-Out extending his own Kicked-Out Aura to other people
now?  It probably does make his power a bit more useful if he can cause
other people and things to be kicked out.

So now all that needs to happen is for Van Hel.sig to be killed off so
Buxom can take his place and this LNH can finally have its first female
member.

Arthur "Affirmative Action" Spitzer