[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Fri Jan 28 18:52:00 PST 2005

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> writes:
> saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au wrote:

>> Mmff.  A [RACCies] cascade.  That's a new twist.  Does this mean I can
>> still use the version of Boysenstrawblue I've been crafting based on
>> Ursula Le Guin's _Left hand of Darkness_, 'cause this is the
>> non-continuity version of the character?

> Well, I was thinking this'd be somewhere within LNH continuity. (Note
> that the [RACCies] tag was added on somewhere in moderation - my fault,
> I forgot to tag it. ^^;)

I should probably not just randomly make that stuff up, huh?  :)  I
pondered just tagging it LNH, since that seemed the intention, but then
references were made to other non-LNH groups too....

--
Eagle (eagle at eyrie.org)                            Windrider of Crossroads
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>          rec.arts.comics.creative moderator