[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Fri Jan 28 18:42:44 PST 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:27:14 +0000 (UTC), saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
wrote:

> Mmff.  A [RACCies] cascade.  That's a new twist.  Does this mean I can
> still use the version of Boysenstrawblue I've been crafting based on
> Ursula Le Guin's _Left hand of Darkness_, 'cause this is the
> non-continuity version of the character?

Well, I was thinking this'd be somewhere within LNH continuity. (Note
that the [RACCies] tag was added on somewhere in moderation - my
fault, I forgot to tag it. ^^;) But sure.  We can always retcon the
other one into the Looniearth-Epsilon version. `.`v

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who agrees with ARACCR#2 in
theory.