[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Fri Jan 28 07:41:36 PST 2005

JUST IMAGINE.... Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #2
by Jamie Rosen

"Aaaaaaaah!" screamed Mangaman as he plumetted through the air. He
should have known not to request an office on the fifteenth floor, what
with the Net.villainous penchant for leaping out of windows.

Thankfully, an LNH flight.thingee was flying by at a dangerously low
altitude at just that moment, the sunroof open to catch some rays. And,
apparently, some Mangamen.

"Oof!" Mangaman grunted as he landed on the floor of the
flight.thingee, his eyes temporarily replaced with spirals as stars
twirled about his head. Recovering, he began to explain, "We have to
get the rest of the LNH, because --" he glanced up to see the identity
of his rescuer. "You!"

"What, you were expecting someone else?" asked Boysenstrawblue Alan
Berry, the Fastingest Man Alive.

----

Meanwhile, somewhere between this world and the next....

"I can't be dead," Pointless-Awards-Man II exclaimed. "I mean, I just
can't!"

"We saw your head explode," said anonymous RACC reader #1.

"But.... but....!"

"Wait a minute!" interjected anonymous RACC reader #2.

"What?" asked anonymous RACC reader #1.

"Did we really?"

"Hmm?"

"Well, if you think about it, all we really did was *read about* his
head exploding. We're RACC readers, after all, not RACC, uh, seers."

"Hmm."

----

WHO is Boysenstrawblue Alan Berry?
WHAT is the true fate of Pointless-Awards-Man II?
WHERE is Pointless-Awards-Man I?
WHEN will Andrew send in his nominations?
WHY can't we all get along?
and
HOW do you do?

Find the answers to all, some, or none of these questions in the
next...

JUST IMAGINE... Saxon Brenton's RACCies!