[LNH/Meta] A story I've written....

drtimphd at gmail.com drtimphd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:52:06 PST 2005

Man, they must be something if they're big mini-events!  ;)
I'm interested in your idea(s) in killing off the LNH.  Really too bad
I didn't join in Flame Wars IV though, it would have been fun.

(I'm loose with my writing.  It took 18 days to write what I've written
so far, and expect LNH: Lan.Sig #1 to take about as much time.
No-Point Lad issues were written in as short as five minutes, yet look
at how many I've put up.  I don't _try_ to write, I let my brain loose.
I don't get anywhere with fancy plot lines, tons of notes, deadlines,
or where to take my charatcers.  That's why No-Point Lad is stopped
right now; I don't need any of that to write, it just bogs me down.)