[LNH/Meta] A story I've written....

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Tue Jan 25 08:07:14 PST 2005

In article <1106543338.715652.61990 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
drtimphd at gmail.com <drtimphd at gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks for the information.  I don't intend on using LNH Europe.  I do
>know of the LNH bing headquartered in Net.tropolis.  My question should
>have been more like:  Does the LNH have a branch in Lan.sig?  But I'm
>betting it doesn't from your reply.

     Traditionally, the LNH doesn't have branch offices in the Loonited
States.  Even LNH Europe is a new thing.  What happens instead is that a
subteam will spin off and retain LNH affiliation while also operating under
its own team name.  Examples include Dvandom Force (HQ'ed in Sig.ago for a
while) and the Alt.Riders (Cincin.net.i).

     If I'd still been writing LNH during the two years I lived in Lansing, I
might've put a team in LAN.sig or LANsing, but I wasn't so I didn't.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, go Mi.Sig.an State?