[LNH/Meta] A story I've written....

drtimphd at gmail.com drtimphd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:56:15 PST 2005

Thanks for the information.  I don't intend on using LNH Europe.  I do
know of the LNH bing headquartered in Net.tropolis.  My question should
have been more like:  Does the LNH have a branch in Lan.sig?  But I'm
betting it doesn't from your reply.

Holy crap!  Not killing off anyone goes against everything I've written
so far!

No, not really.  At least, not anybody else's characters.  A couple
could die rather quick though.  One rather nastily, at least what I've
got planned right now.
I'll send you a copy if you'd like, since you've replied to this.

Tim