[LNHY] Precogs / Roster Update

phippsmartin at hotmail.com phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:15:27 PST 2005

Arspitzer wrote:

> Assuming you get permission from Rob to use the name.

Well, it's a pretty cool name and you almost gave it to a dog.  I guess
I could name a villain in Looniverse Y "Cauliflower"... or "Betty".
Hmm.

> Of course assuming Looniverse Y #2 will be ever written is not the
> safest of assumptions.

Too late.  I've already written Looniverse Y #3, Teen Fascists #8,
Google.mesh #8 and Looniverse Y #4.  The crossover includes
non-existant tie ins with the non-existant Deadly Serious Squad and
Before God Guys series so part of the storyline is "missing" but
everything is explained in the recap in Google.mesh #8.  What we get
then is a crossover between the World's Worst Heroes, the Teen
Fascists, Swell Boy, Doctor Peculiar and Google.mesh with a cool cameo
by the LNH of Looniverse Y.

Of course, if I were to post this without Looniverse Y #2 ever coming
out then it would be even less likely that Looniverse Y #2 would ever
get written, let alone posted.

Martin