[META] Holy Crap, I'm back on RACC!

Saxon Brenton Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Jan 10 15:22:50 PST 2005

On Tues 11 Jan 2005 Jamie Rosen bounded in and said:

> And posting from work during a lull, of all things.
>
> I'm here. I'm hoping to wrap up some arcs, many of which have had more
> issues written than posted anyway (Swamp Patrol, Ms. Translation, I'm
> looking at you...)  And maybe some new material, as I'm struggling to
> get back into comics.

Okay.

> I'm hoping y'all can give me some assistance on two fronts.
>
> 1) Has anyone tried to explain the Cheesecake Eater Lad fake
> death/kidnapping? I'd hate to step all over everyone's toes, but I've
> had a plan since it happened, I just haven't implemented it.

Nobody's tried to explain it to the best of my recollection. Arthur had
C-ELad turn up in _Cauliflower The Christmas Miracle Pooch_, but
Dismal-Hope Lad and Marvel_Zombie Lad also put in an appearance in that
Mini, so I just assumed that the nexus-of-realities-that-sometimes-acts-
up-causing-cameos-by-people-who-aren't-otherwise-available-at-that-
point-in-time was doing funky things again.

And the scene in _Was It All Just A Dream?_ where Cheesecake-Eater Lad
steps out of the shower and denies that he was ever kidnapped, or even
married to aLLiterative Lass, turned out to be set on Looniearth-Gay,
so your subplot is safe in that regard also.

> 2) Does anyone remember which number was the last Miss Translation I
> posted? Was it 11, or 12? And was the last Swamp Patrol I posted #18?

The archive I keep of LNH stories says _Miss Translation_ #11.  I can't
make any claims to better knowledge that google about _Swamp Patrol_.

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If