AC: The Best Of Artifice Contest

Jason Kenney jasonkenney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:10:39 PST 2005

Artifice Comics - http://www.artificecomics.com

How'd you like to win stuff?  Yeah, actual stuff!  Neat, huh?  Well all
you have to do is help us over here at Artifice decide what to publish
in our first ever "Best Of..." book.  Yeah, we're working on a book.

So to win stuff just hop over to the Artifice Forums
(http://www.artificecomics.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19) by February
28th and let us know what you think the top FIVE AC issues of all time
are and why they're the top.  They don't have to be of the same series
(preferably they aren't) and they don't have to be in the same arc,
just let us know what five single issues really hit ya where it hurt.

Then we'll have ourselves a good ol' fashioned drawing and the winner
gets the following:

1) A one of a kind print by Adam Geen (http://ithireeul.enemyone.com/)
- cover artist for Bush By Mail #2 and on - of the Artifice character
of your choosing.  And when we say one of a kind, we mean one of a
kind.  Only one will be made and it will be yours.
2) A signed copy of Bush By Mail #1 featuring the exclusive Bush43 #0
"Journal" and Bush43 #1 "Shock The Monkey"
3) A copy of the Artifice Comics Small Press Expo 2002 special
featuring an introdution by Jac Milnestein, an exclusive story by Tommy
Hancock and the Artifice Comics: Prelude
4) A copy of ACPresents #1 ONLY available at Small Press Expo 2003 and
featuring Artifice Comics: Year Two

And that's not all.  There's a second place that'll get:

1) Signed Bush By Mail #1
2) Artifice Comics Small Press Expo 2002 special
3) ACPresents #1

And everyone who enters will be acknowledged in the "Best Of..." book!

So get your entires in before February 28th and tell us what you think
ruled.

Entries go here -
http://www.artificecomics.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19
Artifice is here - http://www.artificecomics.com