RACCIES: Look what the cat promoted in!!!

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 21:29:55 PST 2005

It's been a pretty busy year...

I created a new LNH Imprint [LNHY], I killed the RACCCafe, and I wiped
out the last six years of LNH continuity by showing that it was just a
dream!

I think I wrote more this year than I've written in the past ten years.

These are the stories eligible for the 2004 Raccies:

For the RACCCafe Imprint:

The Death of the RACCCafe - Where the Chuggernaut takes over the
RACCCafe and changes its name to Chooters.

For the LNH Imprint:

Bride of C'thulhu #666 - Where the Legion of Net.Hippies go back in time
to stop Richard Nixon from killing the Dinosaurs.

Was it all just a Dream? - Master Blaster wakes up to find that the last
Six Years of LNH Continuity didn't happen.

Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch Miniseries:

Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #1 - A cute little dog finds its
way into the LNHQ.  Chaos ensues.

Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #2 - Cauliflower performs many
wonders.

Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #3 - Cauliflower is suffering
from some disease and the LNH must go to Hell to find a cure!

For the LNHY Imprint:

Looniverse Y #1:  Kid Kicked-Out finds a briefcase that allows him to
set up his own LNH franchise.  This was the series that kicked off the
LNHY Imprint.

The Daily Super Paragraph #1-3:  God creates Looniverse Y and gets in a
battle with the Might Morphin Paragraph Police.

The Daily Super Short-Short Story #4-18:  God creates a couple of
girlfriends for Gotta-Luv-Me Lad, and creates a vending machine, and
then the vending machine breaks and everyone except for Lambsy the Lamb
is thrown out of the Garden of Party Time.

I think that's it.

I also created tons of new characters although I'm to lazy to write them
all down.

Arthur "So I won't write any of them down" Spitzer