[LNHY] I'm confused

phippsmartin at hotmail.com phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:38:38 PST 2005

I found confirmation.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods2.html

"Gilgamesh, Enkidu and the Netherworld (Kramer p.197-205) Inanna
appeals to Gilgamesh, here her brother, when her huluppu tree has been
occupied and he is receptive. He tears down the tree and makes it into
a throne and bed for her. In return for the favor, Inanna manufactures
a pukku and mikku for him."

Of course, they might have been cousins afterall.  If their mothers,
Ningal and Ninsun, were sisters then they could have both been queens
so Inanna and Gilgamesh could have been queen and king without being
brother and sister.  What a relief!

Sorry to bother everybody with all this.  I thought doing some more
research might lead to new insight and possibly a new Google.mesh story
but, really now, the LNHY stories don't have to exactly match to any
actual mythology or reality and can now, in fact, take on a life of
their own.

On the other hand, some of the things I have come across on satanic
(Eagle did warn me) websites like
http://www.free-webspace.biz/satanspowers/Sumerian.html
and http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html
make interesting claims.  They say that Enki=Satan and Enlil=Beelzebub
and that these gods weren't evil in the Sumerian religion, but they
were evil to worshippers of God: indeed, the old testament speaks of
worshippers of Baal being killed, sometimes even stoned to death.
Saxon might be interested in this quote:

"Beelzebub is "Lord over all that Flies". Wherever he was worshipped,
he was known as God of the weather and meteorology. He also controlled
the airways when the Nephilim came to Earth."

Perhaps Saxon already knew of the Beelzebub/Nephalim connection and
that was the inspiration for Bee.gzip.bub.

Whatever we do, nobody tell George Bush about any of  this: he'll just
use it all as another justification for invading Iraq. :)

Martin