[LNHY] I'm confused

George D. Phillies phillies at WPI.EDU
Fri Feb 4 07:05:44 PST 2005

Thank you for this extremely interesting contribution to geneology.
Sorting it all out must have been a challenge.

Contemplete the European Monarch who had two parents, four grandparents,
but due to rearrangement and marriage only four great-grandparents,
which shows that fiction is duller than reality because it must be
somewhat believable.  This is a valuable lesson for all future
contributors.