[LNH] [RACCIES] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #15

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Wed Feb 2 21:00:36 PST 2005

Andrew Perron endnoted:
> As for the two Manga Men - I noticed a discrepancy between the
> "law-abiding buisnessman" Manga Man from the beginning of the
> thread and the "still a supervillain" Manga Man from later on.
> ?This is a bit of a fix on that.)

Works as well as anything else, I suppose, and it has the advantage of
expalining why MM was feeling bored at the start of JISBR#1. Just
retcon out that bit towards the end of #11 about him playing innocent
towards wReamhack.

Or we could ask Arthur which version he prefers, but frankly everybody
running around like chickens with their heads cut off is always more
thematically appropriate for a chaotic add-on cascade :-P

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au