[RACCies] 2004 Official RACCies ballot

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:04:25 PST 2005

From: saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au  (Saxon Brenton)
>LNH2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:
>  Teen Fascists
>  Vel

>LNH3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:
>  Teen Fascists
>  Vel #-5 to 0

So which are they?  Ongoing or Miniseries?  They can't be both.  I'd go
with Ongoing for them myself.  Although I guess it's up to Jesse and
Martin to decide.

LNH10.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON A.C.LNH: (does anybody?)
  Saxon BRENTON
  Arthur SPITZER
  Dave VAN DOMELEN

Wow!  Not one single person nominated the Looniversal Answering Machine?
Damn.  I guess my smear campaign worked!  That being said, I kind of
feel sorry for it now.  I mean it might have been the next Hitler, but
still... Having a FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON A.C.LNH award without
the Looniversal Answering Machine is kind of like having a boxing match
without Mike Tyson.  So is it too late for me to give it a sympathy
nomination?

I was going to write a story that revealed that the Looniversal
Answering Machine was behind the RACCie virus, but I guess there's no
point in that now.  I just hope the Looniversal Answering Machine
doesn't do an Archer Sloane now.

>LNH9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:
>  Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch
>  Damian the Wondersock
>  Exciting Leather Strap-On Lass
>  God  [LNHY version]
>  Google.mesh
>  Swell Boy
>  TJ
>  The other Vel

You know, I don't think I want to be in the auditorium if God should
happen to lose (perish the thought).  God doesn't like losing.  It would
probably be wise to make this the last award presented.

Arthur "It's an Honor just to be -- No, Wait!  I wanna win!!!" Spitzer