[LNH/RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies #11

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Wed Feb 2 13:04:18 PST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:09:53 +0000 (UTC), saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
(Saxon Brenton) wrote:

> Now it was an absolutely gi-normous computer centre, several stories
> tall, with all sorts of funky looking computer equipment and consols
> and unidentifiable techy looking stuff, which included huge metallic
> conduits of vaguely disturbing organic shape that flowed down from the
> walls to connect to the consols.  Numerous holographic displays
> floated in mid-air (some at levels and angels that made them
> essentially impossible to read from ground levels, but there you go).
> It looked pretty neat.

Oooooh, ahhhhhh. *flash photography*

> "Hah?"

I actually read this as "Nani?"  Apparently Manga Man's powers affect
the brains of readers too. @_@

> So gentlepersons, will that be an adequate explanation top cover Manga
> Man's two 'appearances'?  I realise that Ultimate Ninja said in
> _Cauliflower_ #4 that he'd dispatched some teams to investigate the
> events in the other newsgroups, but perhaps they simply haven't
> reported back yet.  I haven't got much of an idea of why Manga Man was
> bored at the start of _Just Imagine..._ except that perhaps that
> fermenting chaos is just so *routine* these days?

Hmmmmm.  I think I have a way to fix the latter problem... assuming,
of course, that someone hasn't already done it.  Lotsa posting!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, moo ha ha ha!