LNH: War Without Worlds #3

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 21:08:34 PST 2005

--- Dave Van Domelen <dvandom at haven.eyrie.org> wrote:

>      Closely related species can interbreed, but the
> result is USUALLY
> sterile.  i.e. mules, ligers, etc.  But there are a
> handful of documented
> cases of mules that were fertile.  The hard barrier
> of species is not as
> rigid as once thought.

   I recently read about a Dale being pregnant.
Which I find really amazing because I had never even
heard of Dales (dolphin whale hybrids) before reading
the article.

   Weird stuff like that... I can't make up.
Sometimes it makes me want to drop maybe four of five
comics a month and pick up something truly exciting
and extraordinary... like Scientific American.