LNH/META: LNH FAQ update?

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Wed Dec 14 00:16:55 PST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Tom Russell wrote:

> I know there used to be old rosters posted on the group, like the one
> Jamas Enright has on his LNH page.  How about we do another, to be
> posted on a semi-regular basis?  I'd be more than happy to administer
> it if there are no objections, with contributions from whatever brave
> and stalwart souls wish to contribute.

If you're that eager, dare one suggest you consider taking over the role
of administring the web roster?

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.