LNH/META: LNH FAQ update?

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sun Dec 11 10:12:44 PST 2005

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Eagle wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> The LNH FAQ is a little out of date, at least in its references to non-LNH
> stuff like the Deja archive.  I've been autoposting it, but I don't really
> maintain it.  Would anyone like to give it a shot?

Technically it's me, but I'm not that good at it. :)

Had a scan through it. I can swap out Deja news for Google Groups. Does
that allow posting to moderated news groups? (Don't use it so don't know.)

May also need to wipe out peoples names as maintaining stuff, as Kyle
doesn't deal with the Roster any more (Hey, any volunteers?), and Saxon,
you still doing the Authors List?

And, um, Eagle, I'm thinking maybe adding a question around "Why hasn't
the Eyrie got back issues of anything recent?" (Where recent looks to be
several years) Care to comment on how busy you are?

Any other changes people would like to see?

> If you send me a new copy, I can start autoposting the new version, or if
> you'd like you can take over autoposting it yourself.

I asked Eagle to autopost it on the grounds I was getting spammed too
much. (Still getting spammed anyway...and no idea how to autopost...)

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.