[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #23 - November 2005 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:21:54 PST 2005

On Sunday 4 Dec 2005 Dvandom noted:

>[snip]
>>My only substantive complaint about this rather surreal tale is that if I
>>recall correctly Kid Citrus is currently off in the Superguy Altiverse.
>
>      Mike says KC and Confetti Girl are the only characters he hasn't
>explicitly removed from the Looniverse.  But KC's appearance in LNHv2 is
>news to him.

Darn. Yes, sorry, my mistake. They were among the characters who
*didn't* get hauled off the SG during Altiversal Theory/Stolen Hearts.
Forget I said anything. This is one of those cases where I should have
followed up my vague recollections with a fact checking session.

That said, if Kid Citrus and Confetti Girl are still in the Looniverse, then
an off-camera cameo like this one is hardly something to be worried
about.

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com