[LNH/Precogs]

cabbagewielder at yahoo.com cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 08:12:02 PDT 2005

     The Road to Killfile Wars is coming.   It brings together LNH
titles new and old in one story that will make you think twice about
what you know about Teenfactor, The Team, Vel, Onion Lad, Pearly White,
Net. Heros on Parade and the LNH itself.

     Based loosely on a plot by creator of Vel, Jesse N. Willey and Tom
Russell Jnr (The creative force behind Speak! and House of Fiction) and
a script by Jesse N. Willey... comes a tail of betrayal, love, lust,
life, death and... tinfoil?

  Begins this weekend.   And assuming I don't I have rewrite #12 due
the original and backups failing... all of it shall run on a smooth
weekly pace till the end of November.