[LNH2/ACRA] LNH Asia: The Week After Next #3 (of 4)

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Mon Apr 25 12:08:49 PDT 2005

On 25 Apr 2005 martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:

>   Eddy Tony Al Presence had sensed Deja Dude II's presence in the
> newsgroups plane and guessed why he had come.  "I can't help you."

Nice story Martin. Just one comment. I would have thought his name owuld
be Eddy Tory Al Presence. Or is that just being too obvious?
(And does he have a brother E. Tern Al Presence? :) )

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.