8FOLD/PRECOG: Speak! # 2 and 3

Tom Russell twopointthreefivefilmwerks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 19:47:15 PDT 2005

Coming in the month of May to an RACC near you, it's...

Speak!

# 2, "Kentucky Fried Redhead", finds our hero, Gregory Dingham, on the
run.  Here, he indulges in a bit of mischief involving the eponymous
scarlet-tasseled southerner, meets a supervillain, and is subjected to
the Inner Voice; also, the series switches from third-person to
second-person narration, and the reader encounters the phrase, "there's
a crack in this cement block of a face".

# 3, "Things are things."  In these pages, a most heinous plan is
hatched and stories are told: a short ancedote about criminal
stupidity, a bawdy sort of "meet-cute" involving the Spear of Destiny,
and a longer tale of personal loss and grieving.  Yes, we run the gamut
here, and the dutiful reader might find his interest piqued by the
promise of the phrase, "Jane the Queen of Hell, nee the Train".

Both of these will be prefaced by a short disclaimer, and slapped with
the appropriate ACRA tag, on account of its language and sexual
content.

--Tom Russell