[LNH2] LNH Asia: 2 Slow 2 Serious #4 (of 4)

phippsmartin at hotmail.com phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:08:14 PDT 2005

END.NOTES

Truth is I was watching 2 Fast 2 Furious on HBO.  The opening sequence
was spectacular but then it got boring.  I quiped "This isn't 2 Fast 2
Furious: it's 2 Slow 2 Serious."  I laughed at my own joke (as usual)
and thought what a good title that would be.  I took pen and paper and
started plotting the story.  I never saw the end of the movie because I
went back to my room and started typing.

Now, perhaps I typed too fast and too furiously because Andrew Perron
didn't bother to say anything (not even "This sucks!").  I don't know.
If I like a story idea then I will be excited and I'll type it up
quickly.  I wasn't all that excited about Lagneto 2016 (a fill in the
back story exercise in retroactive continuity) and I think it shows,
but I got the impression that was well received.  Oh well.  Sorry guys
but I couldn't think of a plausible way to include Lagneto this time.
:D

Martin