[ASH] ASH #57 - "Bigger Problems"

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sun Apr 3 09:23:22 PDT 2005

In article <621v41prv1gn4as09cthdl68bohdht427r at 4ax.com>,
Andrew Perron  <pwerdna at outgun.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:57:14 +0000 (UTC), dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
>(Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>
>>     //||  //^^\\  ||   ||   .|.   COHERENT COMICS UNINCORPORATED PRESENTS
>>    // ||  \\      ||   ||  --X---------------------------------------------
>>   //======================= '|`        ACADEMY OF SUPER-HEROES #57
>>  //   ||      \\  ||   ||                   "Bigger Problems"
>> //    ||  \\__//  ||   ||          Copyright 2005 by Dave Van Domelen
>
>Quite enjoyable, for a keeping-all-the-plotlines-humming issue. ^-^v
>I'm kinda confused about who the Sans Rouge are, again.  Some kind of
>totalitarian government that's taken ahold of Montreal-Venus?

     I debated going into that in the Author's Notes.  The Sans Rouge are the
terrorist cell the Viaus belonged to prior to CSV #1/2.  In the Battle for
Montreal it was established they were still around, and in CSV #25 it was
revealed that they had managed to take control of the exiled city.  Due to
the fame of the Viaus as CSVers, the Sans Rouge has managed to attract a
number of other paranormals in the background during the run of CSV.

     Dave Van Domelen, making a note to clarify this in-story the next time
he does a Venus scene.