[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #23

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 17:37:06 PDT 2004

From: Jamas Enright
>On 30 Sep 2004, Saxon Brenton wrote:
>
>> The Daily Super Short-Short Story #23
>
>You, sir, should be shot for your crimes against the term "super
>short-short".

You're a tough critic, Jamas!

I checked the number of words though.  1189 words in this
story.

My Giant-Sized Issue Ten was only 1083 words.  Unless you
add the Origin of God then it was 1257 words.

I suppose you might want to keep the stories under 1000 words
except for special occasions.  Not that I really care.

Arthur "Or change the name to the Super Sock-Sock Story" Spitzer