[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #19

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 17:52:48 PDT 2004

From: Saxon Brenton
>Arthur replied:
>> Saxon Brenton wrote:
>>> The Daily Super Short-Short Story #19
>>
>> Just for this I think I'm going to write an episode
>> of Limp-Asparagus Lad and post it without your
>> permission. (empty threat)
>
>  But... I'm still in /trauma/ from being yelled at after killing off
>Needs-A-Shave-And-A-Haircut-And-A-Bath Man...   :-)

I think it will have Hex Luthor waking up in the gutter, finding
out that it was actually Limp-Asparagus Lad that won the
2000 election for President.  The Legion of Net.Hippies will
guest star as LAL's cabinet.  And Easily-Discovered Bran Mite
will make an appearance as the new leader of the Union of
Useless.  And the Golden Age LAL will also make an appearance
as an assassin.  It should resolve all of the danglers you've
refused to resolve.  I should finish it  by 2012.

Oh, and God's Public Domain since I didn't create him.  You
can use Ted the Timetraveling Atheist if you want to.  The
Wondersock would probably be the King of Hell or the Anti-
Party Time Zone in present times.

Arthur "Sock this way" Spitzer