[BP] No-Point Lad and the Dismal-Hope Kid #1

Rob Rogers dreadpirate72 at netzero.com
Fri Sep 10 14:39:14 PDT 2004

drtimphd at yahoo.com (drtimphd) wrote in message
news:<58265bf5.0409091009.3da84ab7 at posting.google.com>...

> 	N-PL laughed and rose to his feet.  He clapped D-HK on the back.
> "Ah!  Now you see the point in having no point!"
> 	"Yeah!"  D-HK replied.  But a look of realization flew over his face.
>  "Hey!  I thought your powers were that of Having No Point?!"  He
> said, shaking N-PL by the shoulders.
> 	"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!  I do have one point!"  He screamed
> in joy.  "I have a point!"  He screamed again, jumping up and down and
> doing his victory dance.

I'm curious about this... is his power that he never has a point, or
that he is
capable of pointing out the essential pointlessness of everything?

Either way, he's an interesting character, and I'm looking forward to
finding out what happens next!

--Rob Rogers
--Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH