[META] Things That Never Were (was:Re: [REV] End of Month Reviews - August 2004)

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 15:46:26 PDT 2004

Eagle replied to Arthur:
>> Yeah.  I know.  And I'd rather see these people making money off their
>> writing than posting stuff for free.  (I'd also rather see myself making
>> money than posting stuff for free.)
>
> We've certainly served as the springboard or early practice ground for a
> fair bit of commercial success in writing, which is neat.  I just ordered
> a copy of Badger's book.  :)

Mine turned up in the mail about three weeks back :-)

(Delivered from Amazon.com, and bizarrely having some stuff in the package
for two other people...)

And then while I was showing it to some friends at our weekly dinner get
together, one of them went, basically, "Hey, that looks like something I
should get" and went and ordered his own.

So, like, how many people around here have gone and bought _Things That
Never Were_?