[REV] End of Month Reviews - August 2004 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Sun Sep 5 18:34:38 PDT 2004

Martin Phipps replied:
>>      I've been feeling as sick as a dog over the past few days,
>
> Sorry to hear that.

Eh, just some food poisoning from a bad takeaway.

> Lowest common denominator?  Is that what the LNH/LNH2/LNHY has been
> this month?  Hmm.

You know, now that I think back on it, I don't think that was quite what
I had in mind when I wrote that, but for the life of me I can't fully
recall what I was thinking of. (I have a vague notion that since the LNH
had been the starting point of RACC, it was now returning to a
predominance of it's original stock.) Nevertheless...

[ various examples of lowest common denominator humour snipped ]

Well, if we go looking for puns (the purported lowest form of humour) we
Can probably include the 'Why is it called Looniverse Y? Why not?' joke

> Sigh.
>
> Maybe we should stick an "adults only" sign on RACC and be done with it?

I don't seem to recall any racist/ethnic or gay jokes, so I suppose we
aren't that bad - and can therefore stop flagellating ourselves quite
so much.