[REV] End of Month Reviews - August 2004 [spoilers]

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 19:15:56 PDT 2004

Martin Phipps wrote:
>Lowest common denominator?  Is that what the LNH/LNH2/LNHY has been
>this month?  Hmm.

That's always been my target audience.

>Leather clad woman with a strap on?  Check.  It doesn't bear thinking
>about what she did with the strap on when she and Gotta-Luv-Me-Lad
>were the only two people on Earth Y.  Let's say no more about that.

Hey, I warned people that they would be sent to Hell if they read my series!
It's not my fault if you people burn forever in Hell!

>Maybe we should stick an "adults only" sign on RACC and be done with
>it?

I think Cable TV is much worse.  Kids probably shouldn't be allowed to
be on the internet though.  I wonder if any kids actually read RACC?

>Mind you, I don't think any of this compares with Passion Fishing or
>the Woody Scandal.

Passion Fishing seems kind of tame, atleast what I remember of it.  It's
been along time since I've read it.

Looking through Google I find it interesting that there are no old posts
about the whole Woody Scandal.  Was the Woody Scandal something that was
just completely blown out of proportion?

I think I can get away with stuff like the Daily Super Short-Short Story
because you people are so apathic and jaded.  I couldn't have done this
series ten years ago.  The apathy is so high here that I doubt this
newsgroup is even capable of having a flame war.

Arthur "Provoking" Spitzer