[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #47

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Thu Oct 28 05:49:51 PDT 2004

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> comented:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au (Saxon Brenton) wrote:
>>      "Mutants and humans..." he began to protest. Hmmm, there seemed to be
>> a... well, Martin was black and didn't really like terms like 'dark aura',
>> but there was a definite pall of evil about her.
>
> You know, I'm sure you mentioned this before at some point and I just
> didn't notice. >>;;;

   You mean that he's black? IIRC I referrred to it obliquely somewhere
(can't remember the issue) where he blushed and his skin was described
as dark. I also described his hair as tight black curls in (again IIRC)
heisfirst appearance.

---
Saxon Brenton     uni of Technology, city libary, Sydney Australia